1. Treat women as equals, not as inferiors.
2. Know how to smile and laugh.
3. Do not be ashamed to cry.
4. When you have a woman, treat her as a person, not as a piece of property.
5. Be tender.
6. Be forgiving.
7. Make the most of what you have.
8. Take as much thought for others as you would for yourself, if not more.
9. Do what you personally feel is right, in spite of other people's objections or downright mockery.
10. Do not be ashamed to admit fear, but do not let your fear stop you from acting.